- They shoveled a path through the snow .
- Ruggam felled him with his shovel .
- The laborers had not appeared to shovel it .
- Shovel the pavement clear of snow .
- I believe you have forgotten how to shovel right .
- It's difficult to find shovel in a sentence. 用shovel造句挺难的
- His palms were excoriated by the hard labour of shoveling .
- He stopped shoveling and gave me a long, black stare .
- The workmen leant their shovels against the fence and went to lunch .
- Workers who had lost their jobs had to beg for work shoveling snow .
- Gentlemen, shoveling is a great science compared with pig-iron handling .
- In the spring, we plunge shovels into the garden plot, turn under the dark compost .
- On his return to his homeland he finds his father working in the garden with a shovel .
- The big steam shovel lowered its scoop into the ship and pulled it up with a load of gravel .
- German figures could be seen working rather leisurely with pick and shovel at their defences .
- They soaked their bread in their tea, sitting up in bed in the morning, waiting until the coals shoveled into the fireplaces brought some warmth to the air .