- One specific protein stuck to the longer probe, Strittmatter said.
- Strittmatter said . " You've got to perform.
- Strittmatter was one of the most famous writers in the GDR.
- Breslin knows Strittmatter and calls the situation " tragic ."
- Strittmatter proposed the class of object in 1972 and added four objects.
- It's difficult to find strittmatter in a sentence. 用strittmatter造句挺难的
- Strittmatter said the military has not decided what to do with the debris.
- Warren Strittmatter, James Burke and Jeffrey Vance.
- Strittmatter and Schwab both won major decisions, giving Iowa two extra team points.
- Later Strittmatter worked as baker, waiter, chauffeur, zookeeper and unskilled laborer.
- Nancy Strittmatter has made cakes in a jar, and here's her take.
- He received the Erwin Strittmatter Prize in 1998 and the Georg B點hner Prize in 2000.
- Following her husband's death in 1994, Strittmatter edited works from his estate.
- Earlier, Jody Strittmatter lost at 125 pounds and defending champion Doug Schwab fell at 141 pounds.
- Iowa's Jody Strittmatter, the No . 2 seed at 125, continued to dominate.
- People with Huntington's disease have a gene that is loaded with CAG repeats, Strittmatter said.