- Typasius received an honorable discharge with the whole army as witness.
- It came to pass that Maximian was able to crush the rebels and thus fulfill Typasius'prophecy.
- When Typasius was ordered to offer sacrifice once again to the gods, Claudius was unable to save him and reluctantly read the sentence.
- Typasius was then taken into custody and soon cured the " comes " who had interrogated him, Claudius, from a seizure.
- Typasius returned home and put away his weapons and military belt and built a monastery for himself on his land, where he remained for a long time.
- It's difficult to find typasius in a sentence. 用typasius造句挺难的