音标：[ 'əupən ] 发音:
过去式: opened 过去分词: opened 现在分词: opening
- The opening of the iris is called the pupil .
- The drawer is so tight that i can't open it .
- She tore it open and carried it to the lamp .
- Open the window and let in some fresh air .
- Her mother came out of an open door .
- His mouth was open and his eyes bugging .
- Nasa officials opened a broad inquiry .
- The railway was opened to traffic last year .
- My little cousin, maggie, opened the door .
- It 's easy to open a shop but hard to keep it open .
- affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; "an open door"; "they left the door open"
- affording free passage or access; "open drains"; "the road is open to traffic"; "open ranks"
- used of mouth or eyes; "keep your eyes open"; "his mouth slightly opened"
- (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- open and observable; not secret or hidden; "an overt lie"; "overt hostility"; "overt intelligence gathering"; "open ballots"
- ready or willing to receive favorably; "receptive to the proposals"
- ready for business; "the stores are open"
- not having been filled; "the job is still open"
- openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness; "his candid eyes"; "an open and trusting nature"; "a heart-to-heart talk"
- without undue constriction as from e.g. tenseness or inhibition; "the clarity and resonance of an open tone"; "her natural and open response"
- affording free passage or view; "a clear view"; "a clear path to victory"; "open waters"; "the open countryside"
- having no protecting cover or enclosure; "an open boat"; "an open fire"; "open sports cars"
- open to or in view of all; "an open protest"; "an open letter to the editor"
- with no protection or shield; "the exposed northeast frontier"; "open to the weather"; "an open wound"
- accessible to all; "open season"; "an open economy"
- not sealed or having been unsealed; "the letter was already open"; "the opened package lay on the table"
- not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought; "an open question"; "our position on this bill is still undecided"; "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
同义词：undecided, undetermined, unresolved,
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps; "an open texture"; "a loose weave"
- possibly accepting or permitting; "a passage capable of misinterpretation"; "open to interpretation"; "an issue open to question"; "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
- not requiring union membership; "an open shop employs nonunion workers"
- not defended or capable of being defended; "an open city"; "open to attack"
同义词：assailable, undefendable, undefended,
- make available; "This opens up new possibilities"
- become available; "an opportunity opened up"
- make the opening move; "Kasparov opened with a standard opening"
- cause to open or to become open; "Mary opened the car door"
- become open; "The door opened"
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state; "open the map"; "spread your arms"
同义词：unfold, spread, spread out,
- display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- afford access to; "the door opens to the patio"; "The French doors give onto a terrace"
- begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.; "He opened the meeting with a long speech"
- start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning; "open a business"
- have an opening or passage or outlet; "The bedrooms open into the hall"
- information that has become public; "all the reports were out in the open"; "the facts had been brought to the surface"
- a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
同义词：outdoors, out-of-doors, open air,
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; "finally broke out of the forest into the open"
- openとは意味：１open n. 戸外; 公然; オープントーナメント. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆the British Open (ゴルフなどの)全英オープン(トーナメント). 【前置詞＋】 ◆We had to sleep in the open. 野宿せざるを得なかった Why don't they come out and fight in the open? なぜ出てきて公然と戦わないのか The s...