音标：[ 'pɑ:ləmənt ] 发音:
用"parliament"造句"parliament"怎么读"parliament" in a sentence"parliament"的同义词
- It is competent to parliament to prohibit it .
- I dare say he will be in parliament soon .
- Proposed law , to be discussed by a parliament
- She is our local representative in parliament .
- They fought the bill through parliament .
- The queen has summoned parliament .
- Parliament debates the estimates .
- The bill was passed by parliament .
- The parliament was in bad odour among the people .
- Parliament voted the bill through without a debate .
A parliament is a legislature whose power and function are similar to those dictated by the Westminster system of the United Kingdom. More generally, "parliament" may simply refer to a democratic government's legislature.