- The poor student was plucked in his examination ...
- He can not pluck up the courage to leave home ..
- A violent wind plucked the sails to bits .
- A drowning man plucks at a straw .
- You pull my hair as if you were plucking up a weed .
- A stranger plucked at my sleeve as i was leaving .
- I shall have to pluck up courage and speak to her about it .
- Rock underlying glaciers is eroded by plucking .
- She showed a lot of pluck in dealing with the intruders .
- Uncle hoskins had simply been plucked from our midst .
pluck 中文, finger plucking 中文, plucking time 中文, pluck side 中文, plucking machine 中文, mechanical plucking 中文, plucked ledge 中文, plucking surface 中文, glacial plucking 中文, plucked yak skin plate 中文, pluckel 中文, plucker 中文, pluckfeld 中文, pluckily 中文, plucking cycle 中文, plucking excitation 中文, plucking shears 中文,