- Polytheism and cultural identity of indonesian chinese
- Others may note their own comfort and embrace of ambiguity and polytheism ( many gods )
- Ethical monotheism sets us into a camp by ourselves compared to polytheism . the incarnation : god came to visit earth
- Dayanand rejected image worship , sacrifice , and polytheism and claimed to base his doctrines on the four vedas as the eternal word of god
- The essay compares the cultural essence of the monotheism and polytheism , and analyzes the different influence of monotheism and poly theism upon religious culture and secular culture
- In ancient times , the logical result of idolatry was polytheism , the belief that there are many gods . people invented more gods because they couldn ' t imagine that one was enough
- The features of the above - mentioned contacts are : the civilization in the ancient times in the middle east as a result of creation of different ethnic groups ; the importance of trade and conflict between nomadic and farming nations ; the ever - increasing sphere of the civilization zone ; close relations between the middle east and both the east and the west ; the development of religion from fetishism and polytheism to dualist religion and monotheism
Polytheism is the worship or belief in multiple deities usually assembled into a pantheon of gods and goddesses, along with their own religions and rituals.