音标：[ pɔ:t ] 发音:用"port"造句"port"怎么读"port"的同义词"port" meaning
- This port can handle up to 40,000,000 tons of cargo a year .
- We opened a white pagoda to the port .
- The ship will reach port tomorrow morning .
- Port and madeira are fortified wines .
- Port hymns to his conservatism .
- The new port has been opened to foreign ships ..
- A guardship had just quit the port of toulon .
- The steamship veered around for the port .
- They carry bananas from the plantations to ports .
- The port of dover is england 's gateway to europe .
- located on the left side of a ship or aircraft
- modify (software) for use on a different machine or platform
- drink port; "We were porting all in the club after dinner"
- carry or hold with both hands diagonally across the body, especially of weapons; "port a rifle"
- carry, bear, convey, or bring; "The small canoe could be ported easily"
- turn or go to the port or left side, of a ship; "The big ship was slowly porting"
- land at or reach a port; "The ship finally ported"
- bring to port; "the captain ported the ship at night"
- put or turn on the left side, of a ship; "port the helm"
- (computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)
- the left side of a ship or aircraft to someone who is aboard and facing the bow or nose
- an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through
- sweet dark-red dessert wine originally from Portugal
- a place (seaport or airport) where people and merchandise can enter or leave a country
- portとは意味：１port n. 港. 【動詞＋】 ◆clear a port 出港する ◆close the ports 港を閉鎖する ◆enter port at… …に入港する ◆frequent a port 港をしばしば訪れる ◆leave (a) port 出港する ◆The damaged ship managed to make port under her own steam. 損傷を受けた船は...
delivery port 中文, port said 中文, admiralty port 中文, steam port 中文, port charges 中文, port bar 中文, port admiral 中文, closed port 中文, port louis 中文, porstirmdiation syndrome 中文, porsuk baraji 中文, porsuk cayi 中文, porsyyev 中文, porszasz 中文, port (l04) 中文, port -ties 中文, port = take, carry 中文, port a little 中文,