- She prated of the good old days .
- Those who attended the meeting merely prated about it .
- She prated of the good old days
- Listen to him prating on about nothing
- Ay , listen what folks are prating of ! they said , pointing to the tall fellow
- I don ' t want to invest all my money in this business ; it would mean prating all my eggs in one basket
- It is " a natural break , with benefits for physical and mental health , said prates , a lawyer
- If i had time , and was not in mortal dread of some prating prig of a servant passing , i would know what all this means
- If we have a correct theory but merely prate about it , pigeonhole it and do not put it into practice , then that theory , however good , is of no significance
- If we have a correct theory but merely prate about it , pigeonhole it and do not put into practice , then that theory , however good , if no significance
- 更多例句： 1 2
Prates is a Portuguese surname with branches in Portugal and Brazil. According with books from The Tombo's Tower Library (Portugal) is 'a Family of very noble and old origin and descend from 'van Praet'.