- Each small quadrat must be more homogeneous than the sociation as a whole .
- Quadrat launches the first exclusive interior design collection of more than 20 different products in anodised aluminium . quadrat
- 1999 year winter , the summer season , uses the quadrat survey procedure , has carried on the monitor to the ever green nature protection area panda habitat choice
- The canopies of the desert plants are simple and thus the proportions of their canopies to the quadrat area are used as their eigenvalues to accurately and reliably calculate the eigenvalues of their niches
- The study investigated aboveground growths of caragana korshinskii and artemisia ordosica planted in four modes , revealing that in different planting modes their densities , heights and canopy width and biomasses remained unchanged or tended to decrease slightly ; the young shoots of a . ordosica annually grew in a s - shaped cure and the young shoots of c . korshinskii grew fast in spring and grew slowly or cease to grow from july on ; the biomasses and leaf area indexes of c . korshinskii and a . ordosica annually varied in a double peak curve and there were 8 annual plants that invaded in the four planting modes and formed higher coverage ; the quadrat with only a . ordoska appeared to have obviously lower coverage and biomass that the other three quadrats
摘要对腾格里沙漠东南缘2种人工植被柠条和油篙在4种配置方式下地上部分的生长动态进行了研究，结果表明：不同配置方式下它们的密度、高度、冠幅和生物量基本不变或略微呈下降趋势；油篙新梢的年生长动态呈s型曲线，柠条新梢春季生长速度较快， 7月份以后生长速度缓慢或基本停止生长；柠条、油篙地上生物量和叶面积指数的年变化均表现为双峰型， 4种配置方式下共有8种1年生植物人侵，并具有较高的植被盖度；同其它3个样地相比，纯油篙样地1年生植物的密度、盖度和生物量明显偏低。
- Previous researchers have always determined the sp atial distribution patterns ( sdp ) of castanopsis kawakamii with a sample - dis tance method . however , the distribution patterns may be affected by the quadrat si ze and , in the course of analysis , the density differences among the cluster plots are not considered ; therefore , differences of cluster plot size and the dispersi on degree among individuals of cluster plots can not be known . authers of this pa per have determined the spatial distribution patterns of castanopsis kawakamii population in different habitats by means of non - quadrat distance method and a nalysed the pattern intensity and grain of the sdp . the pattern intensity is defi ned with the relative density differences and the pattern grain can embody the d ispersion degree of the individuals in the plots , and the dispersion degree among the plots . the determined results are as follows . the intensities of the species range in order from strong to week : litsea mollifolia p . kawakamii i . purpure a r . cochinchinensis c . kawakamii c . carlessii d . oldphamii s . superba . the gra ins of the species queue in order from coarse to close : s . superba = litsea mollif olia r . cohinchinensis c . kawakamii = i . purpurea c . carlessii p . racemosam d . oldp hamii . these determined results tally basiclly with the results authers of this paper have got in determining the same plots by means of aggregate index access ing method . in view of this , it is held that the sdp of c . kawakamii is closely related to the habitats and biological features