音标：[ regju'leiʃən ] 发音:
- The regulations come into force as of today .
- Appleby was a stickler for regulations .
- This regulation is binding on everybody .
- He tried to do away with the obsolete regulations .
- He is very strict in observing the regulations ...
- The above regulations are to be enforced immediately .
- One should not be negligent in traffic regulations .
- We should supersede outdated regulations and customs .
- The school regulations were objectionable .
- Those regulations could be faked .
- the act of controlling or directing according to rule; "fiscal regulations are in the hands of politicians"
- the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular
- a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior; "it was his rule to take a walk before breakfast"; "short haircuts were the regulation"
- an authoritative rule
- (embryology) the ability of an early embryo to continue normal development after its structure has been somehow damaged or altered
- the state of being controlled or governed
- prescribed by or according to regulation; "regulation army equipment"