The sneak who took our lunch spoiled our picnic . 那个鬼鬼祟祟偷走了我们午饭的人,破坏了我们的野餐。
Steerforth said there was nothing of the sneak in traddles . 史朵夫说,特莱德一点也没有鬼鬼祟祟的小人那样品质。
He's done nothing but ruined you with his sneaking italian tricks . 他对于你一无好处,只是用他那鬼鬼祟祟的意大利手段毁了你。
Mrs. rushworth was that kind of woman: foolish, vain, and clandestine by nature . 拉什沃恩夫人是“那类女人”:愚蠢,虚荣,天生鬼鬼祟祟。
Why, the dirty low-down hound, sneaking around spying into other people's business like that . 好一只卑鄙下流的猎狗,竟如此鬼鬼祟祟的刺探别人的私事。
Two days later, nancy was seated in her car, observing the house which davey birdsony had visited so secretively . 两天以后,南希坐在自己的在车里,观察着戴维伯德桑鬼鬼祟祟进去过的那座房子。
Nothing but the sight of my uncle and his eyes playing hide and seek with mine, revived the force of my distrust . 只是一见到我伯伯的脸,见到他那双遇到我的眼锋时就鬼鬼祟祟、躲躲闪闪的眼睛,又使我恢复不信任的感觉。
Am i a man like to let any sneaking, crawling, skin-trader get the better of me in a matter that touches me as near as the kindness of judith hutter ? 在取得朱迪丝哈特欢心这样的大事上,我能让一个鬼鬼祟祟的马屁精、骗子手、毛皮贩子占我的上风么?
She handed the note to me with a conspiratorial air 她鬼鬼祟祟地把字条交给了我
- wooiiy mammoth . - you know what , creeper -长毛猛犸-你知道吗,鬼鬼祟祟的家伙