Recent surveys in the united states have concluded that middle managers regard two out of three of their bosses as inadequate . 美国最新的研究得出结论,中级经理认为他们的上司三个中有两个是不称职的。
The two authors concluded that these intraspecific differences can be greater than those among the calciphytes and oxylophytes . 这二位作者得出结论说,这些种内的差别能比喜钙植物和喜酸植物之间的差别大。
I should have gathered from this that he was young; indeed, it is only the young who are ever confronted by clear issues . 我本来满可以由此得出结论,这是一个年轻人;的确也只有年轻人才会面对如此明确的抉择。
They concluded that ozone attack on natural rubber was extensive and complex and could be related to the acetone extractables . 他得出结论,认为臭氧对合成橡胶的侵蚀是广泛的复杂的,可以和丙酮的可提取性联系起来。
Egypt apparently concluded that it was free to consult its own interests short of actions that might lead to us-soviet war . 埃及显然得出结论认为,只要不采取可能导致美苏战争的行动,它就可以不受任何约束地只顾图谋自己的利益。
It appears , then , that we have an innate need for danger 然后在最后一句得出结论
I " d like to know how you reached your conclusions 我想知道你们是如何得出结论的
I ' d like to know how you reached your conclusions 我想知道你们是如何得出结论的
Fran _ blinebury : i guess you ' d have to read it 我想你必须去看过以后才能得出结论。
I ' d like to know how you reached your conclusions 我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。