Schubert's grace, and chopin's beautiful sorrows, and the mighty harmonies of beethoven himself, fell unheeded on his ear . 舒伯特的温文、肖邦的忧伤的美和贝多芬的雄浑的和谐,他都可以充耳不闻。
Shallow sorrows and shallow loves live on. the loves and sorrows that are great are destroyed by their own plenitude . 浅薄的忧伤和浅薄的爱却能够长存。深沉的爱和忧伤由于内容过于丰富而被摧毁了。
"it'll mean the end of the service, if arthur does something stupid," said furnival jonnes gloomily into his glass . 如果阿瑟干出某种蠢事来,那就意味着军情局的毁灭”,弗尼瓦尔琼斯喝着酒,忧伤地说道。
With this hand , i will lift your sorrows 因为有这只温柔手,你的忧伤,将会抚平。
Of the divine heaven , i pray to you tonight 今夜,我为那些忧伤的孩童向您祈求,
Vincent ( sadly ) : you don ' t know my father 文森特(忧伤地) :你不懂(认识我父亲。
Can ' t you see me standing on the verge of blue 你不能看见我站在这片忧伤中吗?
He was deep in gloom because his girlfriend had gone away 他深深地沉浸在忧伤中
His stories are shot through with a gentle sadness 他的小说充满了淡淡的忧伤。
It ' s no use crying over spilt milk 为无可挽回的事而忧伤是没用的。 (覆水难收。 )