Every night they try to get rid of me . 每天夜晚他们都想撵走我。
They never turn away the hungry . 他们绝不会把挨饿的人撵走。
He might go of his own movement, but wouldn't be dismissed . 他可以自动走开,但不能被撵走。
If he called here , i 'll soon send him to the right-about . 要是他到这里来,我马上就把他撵走。
I sent him packing . 我把他撵走了。
If you don't leave the flat, you'll get the heave-ho again . 要是明天你还不离开这套房间,你又要再次给撵走啦。
But these thoughts were quickly banished, for the regular editor walked in ! 可是这种念头很快就被撵走,因为常任编辑进来了!
Plantation gangs began to oust the patch cultivation of the labourer serf in the case of some staple products . 在某些主要农产品的种植上,大农场上的伙役奴隶开始撵走了耕种小块土地的农奴劳动者。
They may have booted out a foreign king in 1776 他们可以在1776年撵走一个外来国王。
What are you going to do , chuck , pick us off , one by one 你想干什么,查克,把我们一个个撵走?