- For the conditions shown, maximum performance occurs at an additive mass fraction of 23% .
- It is found experimentally that the eye behaves as though the "outputs" of the three types of cones are additive .
- The additive genetic variance of the same character, estimated from the covariance of half sibs, was 0. 9602 .
- Nonsurfactant additives known as "builders" have long been used to improve detergent action of surfactants .
- It is also clear from figure 3. 12 that the enhancement of the rate of initiation depends on the nature of the additive .
- We therefore write the formal mechanism in equations(47a), (47b)and(47c)in which ds is a donor additive .
- These are the main portland cements, but variations of them are mentioned in the article on concrete additives .
- It should be noted that additive production of color is despondent upon the individual projection of each primary onto a common screen .
- The reactions are selectively compatible with such diverse slurry additives as alcohols, glycols, glycerol, urea, formamide .
- Such esters, or mixtures thereof may also be modified by additives such as nitrobenzene, nitrotoluence, dinitrotoluene or trinitrololuene .