- The young colored population of new orleans were much given to flirting .
- We are trying to flirt with china in order to bring pressure on them .
- During his four months in egypt he flirted with religious emotions .
- I'm not one of those cheap flirts he's run around with all his life .
- These little american flirts were the queerest creature in the world .
- "you are flirting disgracefully with him," said lord henry to his cousin .
- Amos seemed the most solid, sincere prospect for l'il kizzy to quit flirting and settle down with .
- Mrs branderton was the same age as himself, but he thought himself quite young enough to flirt with the least plain of the two miss hancocks .
- They all flirt . it ' s part of the ritual
- I can ' t take with these flirting words . come in