Her mother instilled in her another dream, ever-present in the experience of working people: that of liberating herself through education . 她母亲又灌输给她另一种经常从劳动人民苦难经历中滋生出来的这样一种美梦:那就是通过受教育以争得自身的解放。
The president-elected is liberated from the harrowing uncertainty, the physical and psychological battering, of his struggle for the great prize . 总统当选人在争取这一伟大荣誉的斗争中,曾受到肉体和精神上的折磨,因前途未定而感到苦恼,现在精神上得到解脱了。
Together with a dazzling speed comes the liberating descent 车速骤然加快,因为
I was recently liberated from a correctional facility 我最近刚从监狱被释放出来
Allied armies liberated france from the nazis 盟军把法国从纳粹手里解放了出来。
Those soldiers liberated the turkeys and the geese 那些士兵把火鸡和鹅劫掠一空。
My home town was liberated in the spring of 1949 我的家乡是一九四九年春解放的。
The liberation of philosophy and the liberated philosophy 哲学的解放与解放的哲学
Return to the ladies . i will liberate you all 幸运的是,只散了骨架,碎了玻璃
This small software can liberate your fingers 这个小软件可以解放你的手指啦!