Constance rourke's statement needs to be complemented with that of tocqueville, who said of the backwoodsman that "everything about him is wild" . 康斯坦斯鲁尔克的说法,应该用托克维尔的话加以补充。他说,边疆居民,“一举一动都很粗鄙”。
She sat in the corner and fixed her eyes on me 她坐在角落里注视著我的一举一动
She seemed to have some power back of her actions 她的一举一动都透出一种魔力。
She fixed her eyes on me , sitting in the corner 她坐在角落里注视著我的一举一动
She sat in the corner , watching my every move 她坐在角落里,注视着我的一举一动
She sat in the corner , watching my every move 她坐在角落里注视著我的一举一动
She sat at the corner to stare at my actions 她坐在角落里注视著我的一举一动
He behaves as if he owned the place 译文:他的一举一动就好像这个地方是他的似的。
Whose job is it to know where you are at all times 谁的工作是留意你的一举一动
Do your friends still tell you what to do 你的朋友依然在指点你的一举一动吗?