The two sisters stooped, broad, lethargic; stooping, they presented an incredible expanse of pale cloth and a flutter of tawdry ribbons . 这两个身宽体胖,无精打彩的姐姐只好屈下身去,她们弯腰时,背影成了宽大得叫人不敢相信的一块白布,还飘拂着艳俗的缎带。
Then her body fell forward and she began to cry 然后她向前俯下身,开始哭起来。
They need to be live , so people can lean over 他们必须是活生生的人们可以弯下身子
Please come over here and bend over my knee . 请到这里来,弯下身体趴在我的膝上。 ”
Stop down or you ' ll bang your head on the door frame 弯下身不然门框会碰你的头的。
Excuse me , judy , if you could just lower the nipples 打扰一下,朱迪你能伏下身吗?
Asked catherine dolefully , bending over him 凯瑟琳忧愁地俯下身对着他问道。
I bent down to tie the string to the dog ' s collar 我弯下身去将绳子系在狗的颈圈上。
They need to be live , so people can lean over . . 他们必须是活生生的人们可以弯下身子
He bent down to her , his hands on his knees 他双手扶膝,朝它弯下身去。