Every man who is not helping to bring about a better state of affairs for the future is helping to perpetuate the present misery . 谁要是不为争取改善未来的生活出一份力,那他就是为延长当前的苦难帮忙。
Young men, who rather sought amusing than select society in their merry-meetings, used sometimes to request ratcliffe's company . 过去有些在交往中不为结交朋友、只是寻欢作乐年轻人常常邀拉特克利夫作伴。
After a severe illness it was not uncommon for the person, from superstitious considerations, to solicit and obtain a second change of name . 有些人在患了一次重病以后,由于迷信的缘故,提出请求再一次改换名字,这种事情也不为少见。
I don ' t suffer from stress . i ' m a carrier 我不为压力所苦,因为我是一个搬运工。
You don ' t seem too upset about your partner 你看上去一点都不为你的搭档心烦意乱
Aren ’ t you going to get dressed up for the party 你们不为晚会穿戴打扮一番吗?
Why not shield the aircraft against radiation 为何不为飞机安装抵御辐射的屏障?
On the causes that tao yuanming was ignored by liu xie 陶渊明不为刘勰重视的原因
He is a selfish man never thinks of others 他是个以自我为中心不为别人着想的人。
You know , " how come you can never be happy for me ? “你怎么会不为我高兴呢? ”