Never mind your having no enjoyment of woman's society, nor understanding of it, nor tact for it . 你在妇女社交中没有乐趣,不了解它,不善应酬,都不要紧。
"they've got your brother, " hayes told deanne just before she was whisked off to the hospital. "i think he's okay. " 赫斯在黛安正要被送往医院的时候,告诉她说:“他们把你弟弟救起来了,我看他不要紧。”
It ' s ok . i ' m gonna find a way to get down to you . ok 不要紧,我找路下去,好吗?
Suckah : don ' t worry i have a plan . follow me 阿摩林:不要紧我有法子。跟我来吧!
" don ' t hold onto the gift . hold on to the giver . 不要紧攥着礼物,要抓住提供者。
Oh , but when i ' m working hard , it doesn ' t matter 哦,但是否我努力工作不要紧,
That ' s okay . i ' m on a fruits and veggies fast only 不要紧,我吃水果蔬菜就好了
Where did i put the letter ? yes , all right 76我把信放在哪儿啦,嗯,不要紧。
It doesn ' t matter this time . don ' t be late next time 这次不要紧,下次不要迟到了。
James : okay i got it . i ' ll be careful 詹姆斯:不要紧,我知道了,我会小心的。