"well, you be a clever lady!" he said, in admiration . “哎呀,你真是一位聪明伶俐的小姐!”他带着景仰羡慕的口气说。
Do you really care for me enough, then to banish those chill fancies ? 那么,你真是那么关心我,足以驱除那些吓人的幻景吗?
"you're a good kid, tom," roger said. "but we're staying here. " “你真是个乖孩子,汤姆。”罗杰说。“不过我们还得待在这儿。”
My dear edward, you are such a model husband, it quite embarrasses me sometimes . 亲爱的爱德华,你真是个模范丈夫。有时真叫我无地自容。
Mr. ben, i guess you floored us good. i reckon nobody knows what the hell to say . 班先生,你真是把我们弄了个措手不及,我看谁也不知道说什么好了。
After some slices of bread and jam, sabina said: "i say, you know, you are a brick!" and freda chimed in: "right! " 吃了几片果酱面包之后,莎比娜说:“我说呀,你要知道,你真是个好人!”弗蕾达便应合着说:“没错!”
My god, how pretty you look tonight! and what a fine dinner you put on, and what a grand success this dance is. you're quite a manager . 天哪,今晚上你有多么漂亮!你的晚宴多么好,这个舞会又是多么巨大的成功,你真是个会办事的人。
You are on a total power trip , you know that , man 你真是够疯的,你知道吗,老兄
You are lucky in having such a master . 你真是运气好,碰上了这样一个好主人。 ”
Oh , well , paul , that is so very kind of you . thank you 保罗你真是太好了,谢谢你