Much of my own time was spent with unhappy, nearly panicky, colleagues . 我得耗费大量时间对付心情抑郁,近乎惶惶不安的同事。
Teroro convened his bewildered companions to dream up some new fantasy . 蒂罗罗把惶惶不安的伴侣们召在一起商量有什么新的妙计。
Now, some hours later, she was eating the biscuits while she was gazed with intense foreboding at the shoes . 现在几个钟头过去了,她一面吃饼干,一面惶惶不安地瞧着脚上的鞋子。
I don't mind waiting down there for an hour, but i'm not going to stay in this damned hotel shaking with nerves for another minute . 我宁愿在那里等一个小时,也不愿在这个鬼饭店里惶惶不安地再多等一分钟。
I suspect that the difference was not in the existence of insecurities but in the way connally and nixon handle them . 我看这两个人的不同之处倒不在于谁有惶惶不安之感,而在于康纳利与尼克松应付惶惶不安的方式各有不同。
Some of them were growing restless with the consequences of their own recommendations and began to work against policies which they themselves had designed . 有的人看到自己的建议所引起的后果而变得惶惶不安,并且开始反对他们自己所策划的政策。
The magnitude of the epidemic was frightening 这种流行病传播范围之广令人惶惶不安。
I ain ' t looking over my shoulder the rest of my days 我不想在余下的日子里都惶惶度日
Panic on the stock market set off a wave of selling 股票市场上人心惶惶,掀起抛售浪潮
Panic on the stock market set off a wave of selling 股票市场上人心惶惶,掀起抛售浪潮