Love inside me can be strong . . . because you trust me , 有您信赖,我内边的爱汹涌澎湃
The sea was rolling in immense surges 海面上汹涌澎湃。
These storms also cause high waves and ocean surges 这类暴风雨也同样使得海洋汹涌澎湃,产生巨大的海浪。
The rhythmical roar of the breakers sounded like a symphony 击岸浪有节奏的汹涌澎湃的声音,听起来象一首交响乐。
He was almost swept away by the strength and feeling she exhibited 他的感情汹涌澎湃,为她所表现的艺术力量和情感所倾倒。
What you wanna do , cocksuckers ? we glock busters til the cops cuff us , we ll start ruckus and drop blockbusters 说不出有多爱靠近我你会明白一双眼为你开心情也汹涌澎湃哦
Every emotion that surges or trickles through you causes a physical reaction somewhere in the body 我们的所有情绪,不管是汹涌澎湃还是涓涓细流,都会引起身体某处的生理反应。
Engels once said that as some technology waving round us , what we need should be a newer and braver brain 恩格斯说过: “当技术浪潮在四周汹涌澎湃的时候,最需要的是更新、更勇敢的头脑” 。
I have seen the sea when it is stormy and wild . when it is quiet and serene , when it is dark and moody . and in all its moods , i see myself . 我见过汹涌澎湃的海,风平浪静的海,阴郁易怒的海。我在它的种种变化中见到了我自己。
No , no we are not satisfied and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream 不!我们现在并不满足,我们将来也不满足,除非正义和公正犹如江海之波涛,汹涌澎湃,滚滚而来。