The takeover by industry of much farm home production and processing is a great boon to homemakers, both housewives and working women . 许多过去属于农家的加工生产和加工工作已被工业接过去了,这对管家的人,不论是家庭主妇或是有工作的妇女来说是一大福音。
"mr. van der luyden," the butler continued, "is in, sir; but my impression is that he is either finishing his nap or else reading yesterday's evening post. " “范德路易登先生在家,先生,”管家接着说,“不过我猜想,他要么快睡完午觉起来了,要么在读昨天的晚报。”
I have a fancy , and mean to get a housekeeper . 我有个想法,很想雇一个管家。 ”
I stood crying , till the housekeeper reappeared 我站在那儿哭,直到管家又出现。
Well , for starters , their housekeeper got deported , 首先,他们的管家被遣返回国了
And you saw the old housekeeper , i suppose 我想,你看到了那位年老的管家奶奶吧?
" a great deal of good management , depend upon it “他们一定是管家管得好极了。
He answered , " i am the servant of abraham . 老管家回答: “我是亚伯拉罕的仆人。 ”
" she went to the palais , " replied the steward “她到法院去了一次。 ”管家回答。
I called her home , and her housekeeper told me 我打了电话去她家管家告诉我。