David drove slowly this time, and the dog, which was called bob, loped alongside, keeping pace without apparent effort . 这次大卫开得很慢,那条叫“鲍勃”的狗毫不费劲地跟着车子跑。
For gusts of wind, which rose and fell with sudden impetuosity, swept the bosom of the firth, and impeded the efforts of the rowers . 强劲的阵风时起时落,横扫峡湾,使船夫白白费劲。
It is yet a long and weary path, and when and where to strike it, is now our greatest difficulty . 还有好长一段费劲的路程哩。而且眼下最大的困难是,不知该在什么时候和什么地点冲进去的好。
Our lip-leading worker was going crazy trying to take instructions from a supervisor who stuttered . 我们这位靠着看嘴唇动作来听话的人,却费劲地去听一个口吃的监工的指示,这简直把他急疯了。
Do not start reading a book unless you see from the first few pages , that is one you can read with ease and understanding . 不要贸然开始读一本书,除非你看看开头的几页就觉得你可以毫不费劲地读懂它。
I ' m trying to think of a reason to keep on living 我正费劲的寻找生活下去的理由
Lili said , " beijing used to be unfamiliar to you 有一段时间,我出行特别费劲。
The child stumbled through a piece by chopin 那孩子费劲地奏完一支肖邦的曲子。
It ' s hard to work this soil with such an old spade 用这样一把旧铁锹挖地真费劲。
She asked me why she should bother living 她问我她为什么要继续费劲地活下去。