I was going flat out but i still could not catch him . 我开车飞速前进,但仍然赶不上他。
He is my despair . 他是我万万赶不上的。
Now you mustn't wait longer, or you will lose the coach . 现在你不要再等了,再等你就赶不上驿车了。
I 've got to leave a bit early , otherwise i 'll miss the train . 我得早点去,不然就赶不上火车了。
The train leaves in five minutes -- we will never make it . 火车再有五分钟就开了我们绝对赶不上了。
I am too late for the post, but i send an express to overtake it . 我赶不上邮车了,但我派了一辆快车去追。
There's many a calling that don't bring in so much as mine, if it comes to money . 讲到赚钱的话,有许多别的买卖还赶不上我这个赚钱多哪。
He had diminished the distance rapidly, but not so rapidly as to come up with monseigneur on the road . 他曾经赶快减少这距离,但是在路上总赶不上爵爷。
The students around me seemed so sure of themselves that i despaired of ever being able to conduct myself as they did . 看看周围的同学们都满有把握的样子,我泄气了,心想怎么也赶不上人家了。
Nearly 13, 000, 000 shares changed hands, and prices fell so rapidly that tickers could not keep pace with their descent . 成交额近一千三百万股;价格下跌之速,连股票行情自动收录器都赶不上。