Republicans would have spared themselves much future trouble if they had left well enough alone in tariff legislation . 如果共和党人在关税立法方面很少过问,他们以后会省去许多麻烦。
Hoffman's attorney immediately requested a fourth trial, but before his request was granted, death removed him from the case . 霍夫曼的律师立即要求举行第四次审讯,可是在获准之前,他却死去,无法再过问这件案子。
I hear people talking in an airy way of throwing modern armies ashore here and there as if they were bales of goods to be dumped on a beach and forgotten . 我听到人们轻松地谈到把现代化部队随意送到岸上各处,仿佛他们是一捆捆的货物,扔到海滩上,就可以不再过问了。
Don ' t let other people meddle in your private affairs 射手:避免他人过问你的私事。
They sat in the warehouses for 2 years 有两年多的时间,该批机具无人过问。
Everybody ' s business is nobody ' s business 众人的事就是无人过问的事。
Listen up . you do not reopen this case 听着你不需要再过问这个案子了
How and wherefore were but indifferently dealt with 至于怎么偷的和为什么要偷,却无人过问。
Laurie : she ' s at that stage where she ' s into everything 劳里:她这年纪,是什麽都要过问的。
I like it that you don ' t ask me anything about my life 我喜欢你从不过问关于我生活的任何事。