音标：[ sli:k ] 发音:用"sleek"造句"sleek"怎么读"sleek"的同义詞
- He himself is sleek as a miller's rat .
- The horse 's coat was sleek and glossy .
- His cows got fat and his horses sleek .
- You look so sleek ?
- And that in return he should purr, and be sleek and graceful .
- He could tell by the sleek lines of her arms how strong she was .
- He passed his hand down the horse's forelegs and stroked its sleek coat .
- Many a time he had stood on street corners with them and talked of white people as long sleek cars zoomed past .
- She was a slim rather tall girl with slightly bulging brows and a turned-up nose; quite unlike the sleek kath .
- The plum, sleek hand of the lady with the roman nose curved convulsively; and this movement corresponded to the feeling agitating shelton's heart .
- make slick or smooth
- having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light; "glossy auburn hair"; "satiny gardenia petals"; "sleek black fur"; "silken eyelashes"; "silky skin"; "a silklike fabric"; "slick seals and otters"
同义词：satiny, silken, silky, silklike, slick,
- designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow; "a streamlined convertible"
同义词：streamlined, aerodynamic, flowing,
- well-groomed and neatly tailored; especially too well-groomed; "sleek figures in expensive clothes"