音标：[ spɔ:t ] 发音:
用"sport"造句"sport"怎么读"sport" in a sentence"sport"的同义词
过去式: sported 过去分词: sported 名词复数: sports 现在分词: sporting
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- The people don't fight wars for sport .
- Sports never had a place in his life .
- I don't see why i should spoil his sport .
- He gave himself up to all kinds of sports .
- The company is bringing out a new sports car .
- Now i shan't have the sport of telling you .
- He sported a pair of brass earrings .
- They kill us for their sport .
- It is fine sport to sail in a boat .
- the occupation of athletes who compete for pay
- an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition
- verbal wit or mockery (often at another''s expense but not to be taken seriously); "he became a figure of fun"; "he said it in sport"
- (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
同义词：mutant, mutation, variation,
- someone who engages in sports
- a person known for the way she (or he) behaves when teased or defeated or subjected to trying circumstances; "a good sport"; "a poor sport"
- (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
同义词：frolic, lark, rollick, skylark, disport, cavort, gambol, frisk, romp, run around, lark about,
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
Sport (or, primarily in North America, sports) is all forms of competitive physical activity which, through casual or organised participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and provide entertainment to participants. Hundreds of sports exist, from those requiring only two participants, through to those with hundreds of simultaneous participants, either in teams or competing as individuals.
sporting 中文, sporting girl 中文, blood sport 中文, sports writer 中文, extreme sports 中文, sporting house 中文, sport caster 中文, sporting chance 中文, mitten sport 中文, sporron 中文, sporrong 中文, sporrsjo 中文, spors 中文, sporsen 中文, sport activity vehicle 中文, sport aid programme 中文, sport and economy 中文, sport and entertainment management 中文,