音标：[ 'steitid ] 发音:用"stated"造句"stated"怎么读
- This state has been named "premunition" .
- She gave away state secrets to the enemy .
- The tennessee state police are holding him .
- The united states could overtake the germans .
- You've still got a broke state of mind .
- She got herself into a state about the exams .
- I will account for this state of affairs .
- She was in a state of feverish agitation .
- There is a stable ground state of the atom .
- Eventually 62 states adhered to the pact .
- declared as fact; explicitly stated