音标：[ streit'fɔ:wəd ] 发音:
- The procedural steps are quite straightforward .
- The rest of the signals are straightforward .
- This is also a straightforward example .
- Such a treatment is particularly straightforward .
- Please be a thought more straightforward .
- The explanation of this phenomenon is straightforward .
- The explanation was straightforward .
- The construction of a logarithmic diagram is straightforward .
- He was vigorous, hardy, intelligent and straightforward .
- The first question he asked me was quite straightforward .
- pointed directly ahead; "a straightforward gaze"
- without evasion or compromise; "a square contradiction"; "he is not being as straightforward as it appears"
- free from ambiguity; "a straightforward set of instructions"
- without concealment or deception; honest; "their business was open and aboveboard"; "straightforward in all his business affairs"