音标：[ 'stʌdi ] 发音:
过去式: studied 过去分词: studied 名词复数: studies 现在分词: studying
- He shows very little application to his study ...
- Every student has an opportunity to study .
- I'm not going to be bluffed out of that study now .
- He is engaged in his military studies .
- He is bound up in the study of nuclear physics .
- We must make a careful study of the matter ...
- His method of study was characteristic .
- Scientists study the composition of the soil .
- More comrades will be sent to study abroad .
- The study was known as project anehin .
- a detailed critical inspection
- preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"
- a room used for reading and writing and studying; "he knocked lightly on the closed door of the study"
- a state of deep mental absorption; "she is in a deep study"
- applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading); "mastering a second language requires a lot of work"; "no schools offer graduate study in interior design"
- attentive consideration and meditation; "after much cogitation he rejected the offer"
- a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
同义词：discipline, subject, subject area, subject field, field, field of study, bailiwick,
- a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer''s technique; "a study in spiccato bowing"
- a written document describing the findings of some individual or group; "this accords with the recent study by Hill and Dale"
同义词：report, written report,
- someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play); "he is a quick study"
- be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
同义词：learn, read, take,
- learn by reading books; "He is studying geology in his room"; "I have an exam next week; I must hit the books now"
同义词：hit the books,
- be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
- consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives"
同义词：analyze, analyse, examine, canvass, canvas,
- think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes; "He is meditating in his study"
- give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
- studyとは意味：１study n. 勉学; 研究, 調査, 研究題目; 論文, 研究書; 書斎; スケッチ, 習作. 【動詞＋】 ◆advocate the study of history 歴史学習の必要を唱道する ◆It affords a pleasing study. それはおもしろい研究になる ◆a study based on the original documents 第一次資料に基づく研究 ◆b...
studied 中文, study hall 中文, social studies 中文, black studies 中文, fossil study 中文, study circle 中文, nature study 中文, humane studies 中文, desk study 中文, studtite 中文, studtube 中文, studtube wall 中文, studtubewall 中文, studwelding 中文, study abroad 中文, study abroad visa 中文, study abroad you and i he 中文, study aid 中文,