音标：[ ðæn; ðən, ðn ] 发音:用"than"造句"than"怎么读
- A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold .
- The canteen is more than usually busy today .
- The holiday was better than was hoped for .
- Errors often have more than one component .
- She was more mournful than our birds here .
- I am little better than a dependant .
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- Less than twenty of them remain now .
- Each party shall consist of not less than ten .
- He insisted on staying rather than go .