音标：[ 'taiəd ] 发音:用"tired"造句"tired"怎么读"tired"的同义詞
- However tired you may be , you must do it ...
- Owing to jet lag, i left so tired .
- Go to bed. you look tired out .
- He was tired to such a degree that he fainted ...
- Buying tires has become confusing .
- He felt refreshed and agreeably tired .
- I am too tired to care about clothes .
- She kept on working although she was tired .
- He dragged his tired feet slowly along .
- Skelton was too tired to argue further .
- depleted of strength or energy; "tired mothers with crying babies"; "too tired to eat"
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse; "bromidic sermons"; "his remarks were trite and commonplace"; "hackneyed phrases"; "a stock answer"; "repeating threadbare jokes"; "parroting some timeworn axiom"; "the trite metaphor `hard as nails''"
同义词：banal, commonplace, hackneyed, old-hat, shopworn, stock, threadbare, timeworn, trite, well-worn,
- tiredとは意味：tired adj. 疲れた; 飽きた. 【副詞】 ◆I'm about tired of his talk. 《口語》 彼の話にはもういいかげんうんざりだ ◆I am a little tired. 少し疲れている ◆feel tired all the time いつも疲れていると感じる ◆get awfully tired of hearing these complaints こういった不...