发音:用"to babble"造句"to babble"怎么读"to babble" in a sentence
- Anyway, thank god, he didn't have time to babble .
- Instead of writing, i had been able to babble to you .
- Causes the victim to babble nonsense . lockhart once cured someone of this curse on his travels . or not
- I open my mouth to deny it, too panic-stricken even to be taken abck by her percipience . but all i manage to babble is : " the other one, the othe one !
- Connie was glad to be home, to bury her head in the sand . she was glad even to babble to clifford . for her fear of the mining and iron midlands affected her with a queer feeling that went all over her, like influenza