过去式: wafted 过去分词: wafted 名词复数: wafts 现在分词: wafting
- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- A smell of rotten eggs wafted in .
- A breeze wafts the smell of roses .
- The day came blue and full of sunshine, with little wafts of wind .
- The fragrance of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the apartment .
- As he went out, a smell of hydrogen sulfide, like rotten eggs, wafted in .
- I hardly noticed the music which was wafted down to us from the brightly lit hall .
- A breath of the countryside seemed to be wafted into that panelled room in the middle of london .
- A scent of lemon waft up from the garden below
- A scent of lemon wafted up from the garden below
Waft is a term meaning to carry along gently as through the air. The term is commonly used to describe scents that have diffused in to other parts of a room, or to describe smoke as being seen moving through the air.