音标：[ wiŋk ] 发音:
过去式: winked 过去分词: winked 名词复数: winks 现在分词: winking
- Lou looked back and winked at carl .
- The satellite disappeared in a wink .
- A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse ..
- She pointed to those things, winking .
- The little girl winked back her tears .
- Then i would wink at my little sister .
- Anyone can do it , it 's as easy as winking .
- Mel winked at egan jaffers .
- Without exaggeration i can say that i hardly slept a wink .
- He winked and went off at last .
- a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
同义词：blink, eye blink, blinking, winking, nictitation, nictation,
- closing one eye quickly as a signal
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
同义词：blink of an eye, flash, heartbeat, instant, jiffy, split second, trice, twinkling, New York minute,
- briefly shut the eyes; "The TV announcer never seems to blink"
同义词：blink, nictitate, nictate,
- signal by winking; "She winked at him"
- force to go away by blinking; "blink away tears"
同义词：blink, blink away,
- gleam or glow intermittently; "The lights were flashing"
同义词：flash, blink, twinkle, winkle,
- winkとは意味：１wink n. まばたき, 目くばせ, ウィンク. 【動詞＋】 ◆cast sb a wink 《文語》 人にウィンクする ◆I got hardly a wink of sleep. ほとんどまんじりともしなかった ◆He gave me a wink. 私に目くばせをした As he said this he gave me a wink to let me know he wasn't ...