- I'll make you decent in a trice .
- He came back in a trice .
- As the blow still hung impending, i leaped in a trice upon one side .
- The big sail won ' t stay in position unless you trice it up
- Virag unscrews his head in a trice and holds it under his arm
- When mr brown said no dinner , i thought they ' d be down in a trice
- In a trice , he was gone
- Then he put out the light , settled himself squarely on his back and in a trice was snoring
- There ! - carter has done with you or nearly so ; i ll make you decent in a trice
- In a trice , i won a hundred and fifty or two hundred louis which i spread out in front of me ; she stared at them with eager eyes
- 更多例句： 1 2
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
同义词：blink of an eye, flash, heartbeat, instant, jiffy, split second, twinkling, wink, New York minute,
- hoist up or in and lash or secure with a small rope
- raise with a line; "trice a window shade"