- X-ray astronomy has made impressive progress .
- The distinct processes are involved in x-ray emission .
- The x-ray was very revealing .
- In x-ray fluorescence, pieces of the filter are used directly .
- Cygnus x-3 is a binary x-ray source located at a distance of 10kpc .
- Scientists photograph these images to produce the spectacular x-ray pictures .
- They use x-ray diffraction to determine the structures of proteins and nucleic acids .
- A high beam energy is also used to stimulate x-ray emission of higher-energy peaks .
- With radio and x-ray telescopes, we find many signs of violent activity .
- Contribute a little to either ultra-violet astronomy or x-ray astronomy .
X-radiation (composed of X-rays) is a form of electromagnetic radiation. X-rays have a wavelength in the range of 0.