- He was unable to find an acceptable solution .
- I suppose a quarter of a million would be acceptable .
- For their blindness there was no longer an acceptable excuse .
- It may limit the amount of sparkover to an acceptable rate .
- It is difficult to find a acceptable content for this standard .
- I pity you if you think this is an acceptable way to behave .
- It took months to come up with an acceptable plan for the banks .
- If these terms are not acceptable to you, we may suggest others .
- Change is more acceptable to people new on the job than to people old on the job .
- This is why it is acceptable to speak of well-defined energy levels .
- It's difficult to see acceptable in a sentence. 用acceptable造句挺难的
- It appears that both rate and displacement controls are acceptable to pilots .
- We trust these terms will be acceptable to you and look forward to your comments .
- There was no adequate money generally acceptable in different regions of the country .
- Rectifier units with a capacity of 20 to 25 amperes for each charging circuit are acceptable .
- Change is more acceptable to people who share in the benefits of change than to those who do not .
- It would keep the issue out of the united nations until we had shaped an acceptable outcome .
- What should be the upper acceptable levels within these bounds is a subject of much debate .
- Matters of judgement reduced to the lowest common denominator acceptable to a majority of the voters .
- Authority, he notes, is always a "mixture of force and consent" made generally acceptable by its practical utility .
- These adoptions, no doubt, made the new teaching much more understandable and acceptable in egypt and syria and the like .