apprise造句
- I cabled rome earlier to apprise them of our situation
我先前给罗马那边发了电报 - I ' m always prepared once apprised of the specifics
一旦我被告知细节我会随时准备好 - If she were apprised of the situation , she might help
如果她知道现在的情况,也许她会帮忙 - She was apprised of our arrival
她得到了关于我们抵达的通知。 - To be apprised of your decision to put my daughter ' s life at risk
当我得知是你做出决定让我女儿冒这个险 - To be apprised of your decision to put my daughter ' s life at risk
当我得知是你做出决定让我女儿冒这个险 - They tried in time and were apprised of the proper date to apply again
她们及时去联系,并被告知了再去申请的合适时间。 - To all it concerns , this notice apprises , the sparrow ' s for trial , at next bird assizes
(关系人请注意,下回小鸟审判,受审者为麻雀。 ) - Nobody was willing to apprise the president of the great danger in which the nation stood
没有人愿意提醒总统关于国家所面临的极大危险。 - But i apprised you that i was a hard man , said he , difficult to persuade
“不过我告诉过你,我是个铁石心肠的男人, ”他说, “很难说服。 ” - It's difficult to see apprise in a sentence. 用apprise造句挺难的
- " exactly what i wish for ; i will apprise my mother of my intention , and return to you .
“正合我的意思,我要把这通知家母, ,再回到你这儿来。 ” - Rss and atom feeds feeds are a means for blog readers to be apprised of new blog content
Rss和atom提要(提要是博客读者获知有新的博客内容的方法。 - Said caderousse . " you are right ; it is not you who should apprise m . danglars , it is i .
“你说得对,应该去通知腾格拉尔先生的不是你,而是我。 ” - The secretary came to apprise us that the erection of the monster machine had been successfully completed
秘书来通知我们说那台巨型机器已胜利安装成功。 - Interface , which the runtime system subsequently calls to apprise the profiler of interesting events
接口,运行库系统随后调用它以向探查器通知感兴趣的事件。 - Notice to all it concerns , this notice apprises , the sparrow ' s for trial , at next bird assizes
启事所有有关者,这则启事通知,麻雀将受审判,在下一次鸟类审判中。 - " half an hour will suffice to apprise them ; will you go for them yourself , or shall you send ?
“半个钟头的时间已尽够通知他们了,您亲自去找他们还是派人去? ” - Their casual edging across the sidewalk to the curb , as they drew near , apprised him of discovery
两个姑娘仿佛偶然地挤过了街治来到了路边,他明白她们找到他了。 - The porter was in attendance ; he had been apprised by the groom of the last stage of the count s approach
看门人已经起身了,开着大门在等候,因为最后一站的马夫已来通知过他。 - Therefore , scarcely had the stranger time to pronounce his name before the count was apprised of his arrival
所以,不等这位陌生客通报他的姓名,伯爵就已接到了通报,知道他到了。