- Balmes joined the study's principal investigators in 1988.
- Myddelton married Frances Whitmore widow of William Whitmore of Balmes in 1686.
- Lecce was the birthplace of Abraham de Balmes a noted Hebrew expert.
- Cervantes identified the pilot as Capt . Joe Balmes.
- Since 2010 he is the director of Religious Culture and the Editorial Balmes Barcelona.
- From 1825 to 1826, Balmes studied courses of Theology, also in Vic Seminary.
- In 1932 he received a bachelor's degree from the Instituto Balmes in Barcelona.
- Lopez made his professional debut on October 13, 2006 against fellow Filipino Joey Balmes.
- One Balmes'pupils was Daniel Bomberg.
- Many of them were later translated from Hebrew into Latin by Jacob Mantino and Abraham de Balmes.
- It's difficult to see balmes in a sentence. 用balmes造句挺难的
- Few authors recognize him as one of sociology pioneers in Spain, the follower of Jaime Balmes.
- The connoisseur appeal of the premiums is deserved, says liquor-sales representative Keith M . Balmes.
- The embassy is located on Jaime Balmes # 4 in Mexico City, Mexico's capital city.
- Balmes is along " Carrer Muntaner " the longest road stretching from the sea towards the mountainside.
- Among them were the historian Leopoldo Castedo, the Mauricio Amster and the painters Roser Bru and Jos?Balmes.
- Balmes had been a company pilot for many years and was very familiar with the area, Lepanto officials said.
- During this period, he read the book " Fundamental Philosophy " by the Spanish philosopher Jaime Balmes.
- It occupies the area between Av . Diagonal, Av . de Sarri? General Mitre, Balmes and Via Augusta.
- He is the director of the Balmes Library of Barcelona and " Analecta Sacra Tarraconensia " magazine since 1991.
- Very influenced in his thought by Jaime Balmes and Juan Donoso Cort閟, his work today is an important example of Spanish traditionalism.
如何用balmes造句，用balmes造句，balmes in a sentence, 用balmes造句和balmes的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。