buffers and chain造句
- For European freight, the TSIs mandate buffer and chain couplings at specified heights.
- The ends of the frame are strengthened to carry standard buffers and chain link couplers.
- Conversion is made harder to justify because the existing buffer and chain coupling is almost universal.
- From the outset until today, buffer and chain couplers ( " : de : Balancierhebelkupplung " ) have been used.
- European rolling stock tend to use buffers and chain couplers while American rolling stock uses a Janney coupler or " knuckle coupler ".
- It is possible to mount both buffers and chain and knuckle couplers on the same car, provided that one can swing out of the way.
- While some systems have adopted the American Janney coupler, others retain the British buffer and hook ( buffer and chain ) coupler ( see above ).
- Japan converted its British-derived buffer and chain couplings to the American Janney coupling over a period of a few days in the early 1920s, after considerable preparation.
- In the case of buffers and chain couplers, the draw gear behind the hooks, if any, will absorb the tension, while the side buffers will absorb the compression.
- The standard type of coupling on railways following the British tradition is the buffer and chain coupling used on the pioneering Planet class locomotive of the Liverpool and Manchester Railway of 1830.
- It's difficult to see buffers and chain in a sentence. 用buffers and chain造句挺难的
- If the vehicle fitted with the SA3 retains its buffers, then a special adapter allows that vehicle to couple to another vehicle fitted with buffers and chains, provided that the buffers have the same spacing or gauge.
- Trains are hauled by two electric twin-unit locomotives, similar to the late versions of PKP : s ET40 but with SA3 couplers instead of buffers and chain couplings, except of westbound between Trebiaov and Ruskov where the gradient is over 15 0 and two sets of locos are needed.
- "' Buffers and chain coupler "'( also called buffers and screw, screw coupler, or English coupler; in EU standards, it's two devices : " buffers " and " draw gear and screw coupling " ) is the standard train coupling system used in Europe, outside the former Soviet Union.
如何用buffers and chain造句，用buffers and chain造句，buffers and chain in a sentence, 用buffers and chain造句和buffers and chain的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。