entreat造句
- "oh, no aunt!" entreated rose .
“哦,不能这样,大妈!”露丝央求着。 - They entreat me to acquaint her with it .
他们一定要我把这件事告诉她。 - His excellency entreats you by me .
总督大人要我恳请你。 - Mr. bruff entreated me to lose no time in returning to england .
布罗夫先生请我赶紧回英国去。 - He beseeched me to entreat your majesties to hear and see the matter .
他拜托我一定请陛下二位也来看戏。 - She falls down on her knees, and entreats him to restore her to the mountains .
她双膝下跪,哀求他放她回到故乡山里去。 - Elizabeth-jane went up to henchard, and entreated him to accompany her home .
伊丽莎白-杰恩走到亨察尔跟前,要求他送她回家。 - Butler entreated him to remember the act abolishing the heritable jurisdictions .
巴特勒提醒他注意废除世袭审判权的国会法令。 - So kind as they are to you! take the part with a good grace, i entreat .
他们待你那么好。我求你,顺顺当当地承担起那个角色吧。 - She again entreated his forgiveness for so selfishly appropriating the cottage .
她为自己这么自私地占用了这座农舍而再次恳求他的原谅。 - It's difficult to see entreat in a sentence. 用entreat造句挺难的
- The woman argued again for me, and entreated her husband, seeing they had lost nothing, to let me go .
那女人又替我辩护,求她的丈夫,既然他们没有损失什么,还是放我走吧。 - In vain did she entreat him to stand up with somebody else, and offer to introduce him to any young lady in the room .
她要求他跟别人去跳,并且答应给他介绍一位小姐,可是他不肯。 - He was accustomed to command , not to entreat
他习惯于发号施令,而不是恳求他人。 - As for your eld brother , i ' ll entreat him hereafter
至于你哥哥,我以后再对付他 - Entreat me to believe it no more , miss manette
“别再请求我相信了,曼内特小姐。 - As for your older brother , i will entreat him anon
至于你哥哥,我以后再对付他 - But wait till i tell you , miss douce entreated
“可你听我说呀, ”杜丝小姐恳求说。 - " i entreat you to tell me more , sir .
“我求你告诉我更多一些情况,先生。 ” - He entreated his father not to send him to summer camp
他恳求父亲不要送他去夏令营。 - I entreat you to tell me more , sir
“我求你告诉我更多一些情况,先生。 ”