- He never possessed a dinner jacket .
- The acid has burnt a hole in my jacket .
- Whereabouts did you leave your jacket ?
- The gun caused a bulge in his jacket .
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- This jacket has n't been properly washed .
- Around the engine cylinder is a water jacket .
- Make two children 's jackets out of this gown .
- The life jacket buoyed her up until help arrived .
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman 's outfitters .
- Your jacket needs brushing down .
- She pulled out a sheet of paper from inside her jacket .
- I can make this padded jacket do for another winter .
- This jacket is very dirty. give it a good scrubbing .
- Lucy helped him into the jacket .
- The jacket was cut too long .
- John's jacket got out of shape because of the heavy rain .
- This jacket needs to be remade .
- The jacket is too tight and it 's not comfortable .
- The blood soaked through his shirt and stained his jacket .
- Dinner jackets should be worn .
- She has a red jacket on .
- It 's getting cold. we 'd better start wearing our padded jackets .
- This jacket is too dark .
- Whose jacket did you borrow ?
- His brown velvet jacket had become perennial .
- My jacket has worn well .
- I buttoned up my jacket and raced my shadow home .
- Jacket restraint is used if skeletal pin or wire is used .
- She put the jacket away, and stood by musing a minute .
- Tom scorched his jacket carelessly while he was smoking his pipe .
- The jacket of the vessel was connected to a circulating hot water source .
- But madman who sought war ought to be put in strait jackets .
- The jacket is torn .
- Peter presented his hareskin jacket to his poorly-dressed rescuer .
- He pulled a small piece of dark bread from one pocket of his short jacket .
- She soon found out that of all manly dresses a shooting jacket was the most becoming .
- He piled on a half-dozen jackets and several pairs of bearskin mittens .
- Lookouts and leadsmen in bulky life jackets stumbled and slipped after him .
- I happened to mention mr. priestley's old tweed jacket to a young american .
- Gus in his red jacket and patent-leather boots, whip in hand, stepped to the door of the cage .
- George took off his jacket , rolled up his sleeves and pushed his right arm through the drain cover .
- This invariance requirement has been a strait jacket on the free invention of scientists .
- She stopped near the major. slowly she unfastened the buttons of the jacket and removed it .
- Jackets and coats were flung aside; shirts thrown open at the neck, and rolled up to the shoulders .
- One night, about eleven o'clock, a man of mr. riach's watch came below for his jacket .
- The peculiar little tan jacket with large mother-of-pearl buttons was all the rage that fall .
- The jacket was beautifully cut and you could see at a glance that it had been made by a good tailor .
- Usually he walked around threatening the sick men with a strait jacket which he always carried over his arm .
- Without speaking, lord reached into his jacket for the envelope containing the money and handed it to redmond .