- The kidneys are highly vascularized organs .
- Joe has also heard of kidney stones .
- The left kidney and psoas shadows may be indistinct .
- The function of the kidneys is to excrete waste products .
- Adequate quantities of plasma continued to perfuse the kidney .
- A kidney also takes urea and mineral salts out of the blood .
- It is a tribute to the capacity of the kidneys to excrete alkali .
- It will denitrify the unwanted excess protein in the kidneys .
- The nephron is the structural and functional unit of the kidney .
- Fluorescent cells were not detected in tonsil, liner, larynx, and kidney .
- It's difficult to see kidney in a sentence. 用kidney造句挺难的
- A primary function of the kidney is to remove unwanted substances from the blood .
- The development of mouse kidney tubules requires two kinds of differentiated cells .
- The kidney is the most important organ for elimination of drugs and their metabolites .
- The carbohydrate intake of a diabetic exceeds the capacity of his kidney to excrete sugar .
- A change in blood pressure, or damage by disease, may cause the kidneys to stop working .
- Released kidney lysosomal enzymes may be concerned in the generation of erythropoietin .
- Figure 1-2 shows the organization of blood vessels in a rat kidney injected with silicone rubber .
- The two kidneys with a combined weight of some 300g in man, receive 25% of the cardiac output .
- The term pyelonephritis refers to immediate and residual effects of bacterial infection in the kidney .
- The renal failure must be the result of an internal adjustemnt of the blood flowing through the kidneys .