- They know he's got the popular touch .
- He was a popular and respected teacher .
- Playing basketball is a popular movement .
- He is a popular television entertainer .
- The poodle is a popular house pet .
- Joe knows how to make himself popular .
- Yes, he is a popular novelist .
- This cut of uniform is very popular nowadays .
- This kind of watch is very popular with ladies .
- The most popular input device is the terminal .
- It's difficult to see populars in a sentence. 用populars造句挺难的
- I can't fire him because he's too popular .
- popular grievances are openly voiced everywhere .
- The newmarket stakes is always a popular race .
- He was popular with the delegates .
- It is sacred in popular belief .
- The greenwood boys are a group of popular singers .
- Currently, the popular theme is "firm but fair" .
- Quite true, our goods are always popular abroad .
- Are mangoes popular in taiwan ?
- He was not a popular type .
如何用populars造句，用populars造句，populars in a sentence, 用populars造句和populars的例句由查查汉语词典提供，版权所有违者必究。