- If you want to dress things up, rent skirting, which can be attached with clips around the edge of the table or with duct tape to an undercloth.
- The visor also has an undercloth of Kevlar which protects the neck and covers up any wires etc . It should also be noted that the visor conceals most of Alex Murphy's face, and is attached with screws.
- The only problem : with the cloth's openwork pattern, I need an undercloth, preferably pink ( we are talking about Easter, after all, when the pale green Depression-glass dishes make a rare public appearance ).
- There I found a pricey pink damask cloth called the St . Tropez ( which cost $ 145 for the rectangular size I needed ), but its pattern, described as " fanciful vines, birds and butterflies, " would not work as an undercloth.
- It's difficult to see undercloth in a sentence. 用undercloth造句挺难的